Even if you are not a member of the Trusted program, some of the below guidelines may still be relevant to you. If you are interested to join the Trusted program, read Stand out as a trusted pro to learn about the requirements.
Only photographers or companies that have earned trusted status can use the Google Maps Street View brand and trusted badge as marketing assets. If you’re a trusted pro, we invite you to leverage them to celebrate your distinguished status. Trusted pros can use the trusted badge, word mark, and branding elements, including Google Maps and Street View, or any other related logos. Below are some things you can and can’t do with them. If you believe someone is violating Google’s permitted uses of our brand assets, you can report these inappropriate uses.
Things you can do
- Only use the trusted badge and branding elements if you’re a certified member of the program
- Offer professional 360 photos as one of your business services
- Only show the trusted badge against a white background with enough padding, no matter where you display it
- Only use the trusted badge in combination with your name or company name and logo
- Use the trusted badge and branding elements in websites, presentations, business apparel, and printed sales materials
- Ensure that the badge and branding elements aren’t the most prominent elements on the page/clothing
- When displaying graphics on the roof of a vehicle, you may only use your own brand and logo
Things you can’t do
- Don’t misrepresent or hide that you’re part of the trusted program when you’re interacting with businesses.
- Don’t bundle any services you offer for hire (such as marketing yourself as a Street View trusted provider) with your Local Guide membership. For tips on how to continue to sell photography services while participating in Local guides, follow the post on Local Guides Connect.
- Don’t change any of the Google Maps, Street View, or trusted badge, logos or wordmarks, including adding any graphics, stretching the images, or translating them.
- Don’t use the badge in a misleading or abusive way. For example, using the badge in a way that suggests a Google endorsement for any product or service.
- Don’t use Google, Google Maps, Street View, trusted badge, or any other Google trademark — or its likeness — in a domain name
- Don't display the Street View icon or vehicle specific trusted branding elements:
- if you are not a member of the trusted program.
- any larger than 12in x 5in or 30cm x 12cm on a vehicle.
- as the most prominent or sole branding element on a vehicle.
- For example: