Google Ad Grants Programme Details
Google Ad Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google.com.au. Google Ad Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts similar to paying advertisers, but participate with the following restrictions:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.com.au
- Only run text ads
At present, Google Ad Grants is open only to organisations based in the following countries.
Google Ad Grantees may only promote mission-based ads and keywords in their AdWords account:
Shop and Fight Cancer
Our Pink Ribbon Collection has
Unique Gifts for a Great Cause.
Shop for cancer
Shop for breast cancer
Buy Gifts Online
Clothing, Books, Music & More
Save Time and Money Now!
Online clothing store
Online shoe store
AdWords Express for Google Ad Grants
AdWords Express is now available for Google Ad Grants. AdWords Express helps potential customers find your website or Google+ Local page, and gives you a quick and straightforward way to connect your nonprofit with the relevant users.
If you don’t have the time to manage your Google Ad Grants account and you are a nonprofit serving in your local area, then AdWords Express may be the right fit for you. AdWords Express allows you to reach relevant users within a 15-mile to 40-mile radius around your nonprofit. Benefits of using AdWords Express includes:
- Create an online ad quickly and easily.
- Attract more local users to your website or Google+ page.
- Minimal ongoing management necessary. AdWords Express runs and automatically optimizes your ads for you.
- Similar to AdWords, you can reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).
- Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.
You'll first need to set up an AdWords account for Google Ad Grants to get started with AdWords Express. If you already have an active Google Ad Grants account, you can sign up for AdWords Express by following the instructions here
If you're new to Google Ad Grants, check out these instructions on how to sign up for Google Ad Grants and get AdWords Express.
Important: You must first have an approved and active Google Ad Grants account before you can create your AdWords Express account. Please follow the instruction provided in the links above.
DO NOT submit any billing/credit card information as you will be responsible for all costs incurred.
Thank you for your interest in the Grantspro programme. We are not currently accepting new applications.