About 642,000,000 results
- occurring, found, or done often; prevalent.
- shared by, coming from, or done by two or more people, groups, or things.
- showing a lack of taste and refinement supposedly typical of the lower classes; vulgar.
- (in Latin, Dutch, and certain other languages) of or denoting a gender of nouns that are conventionally regarded as masculine or feminine, contrasting with neuter.
- (of a syllable) able to be either short or long.
- (of a crime) of lesser severity.
- a piece of open land for public use.
- common sense.
- (in the Christian Church) a form of service used for each of a group of occasions.
- a person's right over another's land, e.g. for pasturage or mineral extraction.
www.dictionary.com/browse/commonCommon, vulgar, ordinary refer, often with derogatory connotations of cheapness or inferiority, to what is usual or most often experienced. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commonDefinition of common for Students. 1 : affecting, belonging to, needed by, or used by everybody for the common good a common room. 2 : shared by two or more individuals or by the members of a family or group a common ancestor. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/commonoccurring, found, or done often; prevalent, shared by, co... Meaning,
pronunciation, example sentences, and more from Oxford Dictionaries.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/commonWhen something's common, it's usual, or it happens frequently. It's more common
than you might think for little kids to be terrified of clowns.
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/commoncommon definition, meaning, what is common: the same in a lot of places or for a
lot of people: . Learn more.
dictionary.kids.net.au/word/commona piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk
in the park"; of no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_EraCommon Era or Current Era (CE) is a year-numbering system (calendar era) for
the Julian and ...... The dictionary definition of Common_Era#Translations at
Wiktionary; Whatever happened to B.C. and A.D., and why? (United Church of
www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/about_lpi/strata_scheme.../common_propertyIn order to determine whether an item is common property you must inspect a
copy of the registered strata plan and a current search of the common property
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=common%20senseCommon sense is what -I- think others should know. ... One side has the word,
one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your
https://integrity.mit.edu/handbook/citing.../what-common-knowledgeYou may have heard people say that you do not have to cite your source when
the information you include is “common knowledge.” But what is common ...