Join the program
Get further, faster. Members will gain access to premium Google products and support, including:
- Google Ad Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube Nonprofit Programme: Access exclusive resources, features and programs designed to maximise your organisation's impact on YouTube.
- Google Apps for Non-Profit: Free version of the Google Apps business productivity suite, including Gmail, Docs, Calendar and more.
Ready, steady, go?Apply to Google for Non-Profits
Here's how to apply to Google for Non-Profits:
Review eligibility requirements
Apply to the program
Once approved, enrol in specific Google products
Get started with product tutorials
Are you eligible for Google for Non-Profits?
Make sure your organisation meets the following requirements:
- Google is working with TechSoup to provide
access to Google products and services. To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits
programme, organisations must:
- Have a validated account with TechSoup's local partner. (Not currently a member of TechSoup? Register here).
- Be a registered and recognized charity or nonprofit as described here.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certification regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt of use.
- Please note that the following organisations are not eligible for Google for
- Governmental entities and organisations;
- Hospitals and health care organisations;
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible). To learn more about Google's programmes for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
- Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.