(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication
Wada et al.
(54) COLOR DISPLAY DEVICE AND COLOR DISPLAY METHOD
(75) Inventors: Osamu Wada, Ina-Shi (JP);
Junichi Nakamura, Shiojiri-shi
OLIFF & BERRIDGE, PLC
P.O. BOX 320850
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22320-4850 (US)
(73) Assignee: Seiko Epson Corporation,
(21) Appl.No.: 12/003,583
(22) Filed: Dec. 28, 2007
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation of application No. 11/727,509, filed on Mar. 27, 2007, now Pat. No. 7,333,074, which is a continuation of application No. 11/110,675, filed on Apr. 21, 2005, now Pat. No. 7,224,328, which is a
continuation of application No. 09/601,246, filed on Jul. 31, 2000, now Pat. No. 6,972,736, filed as application No. PCT/JP99/06746 on Dec. 1, 1999.
(30) Foreign Application Priority Data
Dec. 1, 1998 (JP) 10-342217
Dec. 1, 1998 (JP) 10-342218
(51) Int. CI.
G09G 3/00 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 345/32
The color display device includes a colored light generation unit for repetitively generating a plurality of colored lights in a time sequence with a predetermined frequency, and an image generation unit for processing said plurality of colored lights, so as to generate an image corresponding to each of the plurality of colored lights generated in a time sequence. The said predetermined frequency is 180 Hz or more.