(54) METHOD OF PROCESSING A SUBSTRATE, HEATING APPARATUS, AND METHOD OF FORMING A PATTERN
(75) Inventors: Kenji Kawano, Yokohama (JP);
Shinichi Ito, Yokohama (JP); Eishi
Shiobara, Inagi (JP)
(73) Assignee: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba, Tokyo (JP)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 0 days.
(21) Appl. No.: 10/682,419
(22) Filed: Oct. 10, 2003
(65) Prior Publication Data
US 2004/0121617 Al Jun. 24, 2004
(30) Foreign Application Priority Data
Oct. 11, 2002 (JP) 2002-299576
(51) Int. CI.
F27B 5/14 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 219/411; 219/390; 219/405;
392/416; 392/418; 18/724; 18/725; 18/50.1
(58) Field of Classification Search 219/390,
219/405,411; 392/416,418; 118/724,725,
See application file for complete search history.
A method of processing a substrate, comprising forming a chemically amplified resist film on a substrate, irradiating energy beams to the chemically amplified resist film to form a latent image therein, carrying out heat treatment with respect to the chemically amplified resist film, heating treatment being carried out in a manner of relatively moving a heating section for heating the chemically amplified resist film and the substrate forming a gas stream flowing reverse to the relatively moving direction of the heating section between the lower surface of the heating section and the chemically amplified resist film.
17 Claims, 10 Drawing Sheets