Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More »
Sign in
Screen reader users: click this link for accessible mode. Accessible mode has the same essential features but works better with your reader.

Patents

  1. Advanced Patent Search
Publication numberCN102027806 B
Publication typeGrant
Application numberCN 200980117132
PCT numberPCT/IB2009/051909
Publication date27 Apr 2016
Filing date8 May 2009
Priority date13 May 2008
Also published asCN102027806A, EP2120512A1, EP2274959A1, EP2274959B1, US8788098, US20110057582, WO2009138935A1
Publication number200980117132.X, CN 102027806 B, CN 102027806B, CN 200980117132, CN-B-102027806, CN102027806 B, CN102027806B, CN200980117132, CN200980117132.X, PCT/2009/51909, PCT/IB/2009/051909, PCT/IB/2009/51909, PCT/IB/9/051909, PCT/IB/9/51909, PCT/IB2009/051909, PCT/IB2009/51909, PCT/IB2009051909, PCT/IB200951909, PCT/IB9/051909, PCT/IB9/51909, PCT/IB9051909, PCT/IB951909
InventorsD塞库洛夫斯基, RAW克劳特, B卡特尔, TJM奥弗比克
Applicant皇家飞利浦电子股份有限公司
Export CitationBiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
External Links: SIPO, Espacenet
随机性动态氛围 Stochastic dynamic atmosphere translated from Chinese
CN 102027806 B
Abstract  translated from Chinese
本发明涉及一种用于产生动态氛围的照明设备,照明设备包括:光源,光源适合于在多个彩色状态下工作,光源针对每个彩色状态而发射不同的色彩;控制器,控制器用于控制光源的彩色状态;控制器包括随机发生器以便提供在前一个状态和随后的状态之间的转换,其中控制器适合于根据实现随机性模型的随机发生器所提供的概率输出而提供转换,概率输出取决于前一个彩色状态。 The present invention relates to a method for generating a dynamic mood lighting equipment, lighting apparatus comprising: a light source is adapted to operate in more than one color state, the status light for each color to emit different colors; a controller for controlling state light source color; controller comprises a random generator to provide a state and the subsequent conversion of the previous states, wherein the controller is adapted to achieve the stochastic model based on the probability of a random generator is provided to convert the output provided by the probability before the output depends on a colored state. 此外,提供一种产生随机性模型的方法;提供一种用于根据由随机性模型所提供的概率输出来产生动态氛围的方法。 Further, there is provided a method for generating a stochastic model; probability according to a method for providing an output provided by a stochastic model to generate a dynamic atmosphere.
Claims(10)  translated from Chinese
1. 一种用于产生动态氛围的照明设备,所述照明设备包括: 光源,光源适合于在多个彩色状态下工作,光源针对每种彩色状态而发射不同的色彩; 控制器,控制器用于控制光源的彩色状态,控制器包括实现了随机性模型的随机发生器以便提供在前一个彩色状态和随后的彩色状态之间的转换;其中控制器适合于根据由随机发生器所提供的概率输出而提供转换,概率输出取决于前一个彩色状态, 其中,所述照明设备进一步包括: 由多媒体源驱动的多媒体输出设备, 分组电路,用于根据预定的方式来将多媒体输出分组; 计算电路,用于计算关于随后的在各组之间的转换的统计量; 处理电路,用于生成与计算统计量相关联的概率参数;以及输出电路,用于向随机发生器输出概率参数以便实现随机性模型。 1. A method for generating a dynamic ambience lighting apparatus, the lighting device comprising: a light source adapted to operate in a plurality of color state, the state of the light source for each color to emit different colors; a controller for controlling the light source color, the controller includes a random generator to achieve a stochastic model of the converter to provide a color former and subsequent color state between states; wherein the controller is adapted according to the probability as provided by the output of a random generator providing conversion, depending on the probability of a color output of the previous state, wherein said illuminating means further comprising: a multimedia source driven by the output of the multimedia devices, grouping circuit for grouping according to the display output in a predetermined manner; calculating circuit, with subsequent to the calculation of the conversion statistics between the groups; a processing circuit generating probability parameters associated with the calculation of statistics used; and an output circuit for the random generator output probability parameters in order to achieve the stochastic model .
2. 根据权利要求1所述的照明设备,其中转换涉及在前一个和随后的彩色状态之间的时间和/或空间彩色转换。 Lighting apparatus according to claim 1, wherein the conversion involves a time preceding and subsequent color between the state and / or color space conversion.
3. 根据权利要求1所述的照明设备,进一步包括转换动态预设电路,转换动态预设电路用于限定在前一个和随后的彩色状态之间的转换动态。 3. The illumination apparatus according to claim 1, further including a dynamic preset conversion circuit, converting the dynamic preset between a circuit for defining the state of the previous and subsequent color conversion dynamics.
4. 根据权利要求1所述的照明设备,进一步包括用于使随机性模型参数、转换动态参数和/或彩色状态参数进行交换的终端。 Lighting apparatus according to claim 1, further comprising means for stochastic model parameters, the dynamic parameters of the conversion and / or color state parameters of the terminal exchange.
5. 根据权利要求1所述的照明设备,进一步包括响应于彩色状态转换而可操作的多媒体输出设备。 5. The illumination apparatus according to claim 1, further including means responsive to the color states driven multimedia output devices operable.
6. -种系统,包括根据权利要求1的多个耦合的照明设备的几何排列。 6. - kind of system, comprising a plurality of geometric arrangement of claim 1 coupled to the lighting fixture.
7. -种用于根据权利要求1的照明设备来生成随机性模型的设备,包括: 输入端,用于接收多媒体输入, 分组电路,用于根据预定方式将多媒体输入分组; 计算电路,用于计算关于随后的在各组之间的转换的统计量; 处理电路,用于生成与计算的统计量相关联的概率参数;以及输出电路,用于输出概率参数以便实现随机性模型。 7. - kind of device for generating a stochastic model, comprising apparatus according to claim 1, illumination: an input for receiving multimedial input, grouping circuit for grouping a predetermined manner multimedia input; calculation circuit, for calculation of the subsequent conversion statistics between the groups; processing circuit for statistic probability parameters associated with the generation of computing; and an output circuit for outputting the probability parameters in order to achieve the stochastic model.
8. -种用于产生动态氛围的方法,该方法包括: 使多媒体源在多个状态下工作,每个状态都与感知的不同氛围相关联; 基于由随机性模型所提供的概率输出而提供在前一个状态和随后的状态之间的转换, 概率输出取决于前一个状态,其中多媒体源是光源,并且其中状态是彩色状态; 使用多媒体源驱动多媒体输出设备; 根据预定的方式来将多媒体输出分组; 计算关于随后的在各组之间的转换的统计量; 生成与计算统计量相关联的概率参数;以及输出概率参数以便实现随机性模型。 8. - the kind used to generate dynamic atmosphere, the method comprising: multimedia source at a plurality of states, each with a different ambience perception associated; based on probabilistic output provided by the stochastic model provided between a state and the subsequent conversion of the former state, the probability of output depends on the previous state, in which the multimedia source is a light source, and in which the state is a color state; multimedia multimedia source driver output devices; according to a predetermined manner to multimedia output packet; computing statistics on the subsequent conversion of the groups between; generating statistics associated with the calculation of the probability parameter; and outputting the probability parameters so as to achieve the stochastic model.
9. 根据权利要求8所述的方法,其中从视频源序列的时间色分布中提取随机性模型的参数。 9. The method according to claim 8, wherein the stochastic model parameters are extracted from time to color distribution of a video source sequence.
10.根据权利要求8所述的方法,其中从图像的空间色分布中提取随机性模型的参数。 10. The method of claim 8, wherein the stochastic model parameters are extracted from the spatial distribution of color image.
Description  translated from Chinese
随机性动态氛围 Stochastic dynamic atmosphere

技术领域 TECHNICAL FIELD

[0001] 本发明涉及一种为了产生动态氛围而改变色彩的照明设备、一种包括多个耦合的照明设备的几何排列的系统、一种用于为这种照明设备生成随机性模型的设备、一种用于产生动态氛围的方法,以及一种用于生成随机性模型的方法。 [0001] The present invention relates to a method for generating a dynamic atmosphere and change the color of the lighting device, the system comprising a plurality of illumination devices coupled geometric arrangement of the device for generating a stochastic model for such a lighting device, a method for generating a dynamic atmosphere, and a method for generating a stochastic model.

背景技术 Background technique

[0002] 长期以来人们听音乐来分散注意力和放松。 [0002] For a long time people listen to music to distract and relax. 近来,在观看电视中找到了可选择的娱乐,或者甚至最近以来,在观看视频或DVD上的电影中也找到了可选择的娱乐。 Recently, I found watching television in the alternative entertainment, or even more recently, in watching a video or DVD movie also found alternative entertainment. 长久以来,产生额外的氛围效果也是已经知道的,同时音频或视频娱乐源大大增强了用户的感受。 For a long time, create additional ambience is already known, as well as audio or video entertainment source greatly enhance the user experience.

[0003] 产生额外氛围的一种方法是提供大多数媒体播放器中所存在的额外的图形、功能。 [0003] A method of generating an additional atmosphere is to provide most of the media player in the presence of additional graphics, functionality. 在听歌曲的同时显示图形效果。 Display graphic effects while listening to the song. 这些效果是根据正在播放的歌曲的节奏或频率(经常用快速傅里叶变换(FFT)信号来表示)而生成的。 These effects are being played according to the rhythm of the song or the frequency (often using a Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) signal represented) generated.

[0004] 一种更有意义的方法是通过生成光效应来产生氛围。 [0004] A more meaningful approach is to generate the atmosphere generated by the light effect. 关于此点的示范性应用是发光器(light organ)。 In this regard exemplary application is a light emitting device (light organ). 在发光器中,大量彩色光按照音乐的节奏或频率而闪光。 In the light emitting device, a large number of colored lights in accordance with the frequency of the music rhythm or flash. 这些光效应也能够从正在播放的歌曲直接获得。 These optical effects can also be obtained directly from the song being played.

[0005] 然而,这些光效应不能反映如在自然中发现的自然氛围和光转换(transition)。 [0005] However, these effects do not reflect light as found in the natural environment and natural light conversion (transition). 这两种方法的缺点都在于相似的输入将会提供相似的效果。 Disadvantage of both methods are similar in that the input will provide similar effects. 因此,这些效应是可预测的并且是重复的。 Thus, these effects are predictable and repetitive. 另一个缺点在于这些效果的产生取决于娱乐源的播放。 Another disadvantage is that produce these effects depends on playing the entertainment source. 在上面的方法中,有时这些效果中增加了噪声,例如来自(伪_)随机发生器的噪声,从而使这些效果看起来像是较少重复并且可预测的程度较低。 In the above method, these effects are sometimes increased noise, such as noise from the (_ pseudo) random generator, so that these effects appear to duplicate and to a lesser extent less predictable. 然而,这仅仅是隐藏这些方法的缺点的临时措施。 However, this is only a temporary measure to hide the shortcomings of these methods. 其并不是真的使这些效果不可预测和使其自然。 It does not really make these effects and make it unpredictable nature. 产生带有光效应的自然氛围的另一个例子是给额外的照明信号提供娱乐源。 Another example of generating optical effects with a natural ambience is to provide additional lighting signal entertainment source. 这例如记载在US6166496中。 This is for example described in US6166496 in. 尽管该方案防止出现副本(scripting)并因此可以避免重复和可预测性,但是仍然存在其他缺点。 Even though the program prevents copy (scripting) and therefore avoid duplication and predictability, but there are still other disadvantages. 第一个缺点是需要存储巨大数量的数据并且将其传送到照明设备。 The first drawback is the need to store large quantities of data and transfers it to the illumination device. 另一个缺点,如先前的例子中的缺点,是附加的效果只能结合娱乐源而产生。 Another disadvantage, as the previous examples drawback is the additional effects can combine to produce a source of entertainment. 在没有播放该娱乐源的情况下,可能不会再产生一种氛围。 In the absence of playing the entertainment source, it may no longer generate an atmosphere.

[0006] US6611297教导了照明控制步骤,其中对光的色彩的级别、强度分布等进行计算, 从而使欣赏空间(appreciation space)与照明印象(impression)基本上一致。 [0006] US6611297 teaches a lighting control step, wherein the level of light color, the intensity distribution is calculated so that the views of the space (appreciation space) illumination impression (impression The) substantially identical. 因此,其利用实时图像处理来产生某种环境氛围。 Thus, the use of real-time image processing to produce some kind of ambience. 该出版物没有公开实现随机性模型。 This publication does not disclose achieve stochastic model.

[0007] US5924784实现了一种通过LED的随机光变化来模拟火焰的随机模型。 [0007] US5924784 to achieve a simulated flame by random changes in LED light stochastic model. 该模型实现了不同波形以模拟多种形式的光。 The model implements different waveforms to simulate various forms of light.

发明内容 SUMMARY

[0008] 在一个方面,本发明旨在提供一种自然而不可预测的氛围。 [0008] In one aspect, the present invention aims to provide a natural and unpredictable atmosphere. 在另一个方面,本发明涉及自主地产生动态氛围。 In another aspect, the present invention relates to autonomously generate a dynamic atmosphere. 本发明由独立权利要求来限定。 The present invention is defined by the independent claims. 从属权利要求限定了有利的实施例。 Defining advantageous embodiment of the dependent claims. 根据本发明的一个方面,提供一种照明设备,其用于产生动态氛围,所述照明设备包括:光源,该光源适合于在多个彩色状态下工作,该光源针对每种彩色状态而发射不同的色彩;控制器,该控制器用于控制该光源的彩色状态;该控制器包括随机发生器以便提供在前一个状态和随后的状态之间的转换,其中该控制器适合于根据实现随机性模型的随机发生器所提供的概率输出而提供该转换,该概率输出取决于前一个彩色状态。 According to one aspect of the present invention, there is provided a lighting device for generating dynamic atmospheres, said lighting device comprising: a light source which is adapted to operate in a plurality of color state, the light source for each emission color different from the state of color; controller, a controller for controlling the color state of the light source; the controller includes a random generator to provide a status of the previous and subsequent conversion between states, wherein the controller is adapted to the stochastic model according to the implementation probability random generator provided by the output of the converter provides the probability of a color depends on the output of the previous state.

[0009] 根据另一个方面,提供一种用于产生动态氛围的方法,该方法包括:使多媒体(multimedial)源在多个状态下工作,每个状态都与感知的不同氛围相关联;以及基于由随机性模型所提供的概率输出而提供在前一个状态和随后的状态之间的转换,该概率输出至少取决于该前一个状态。 [0009] According to another aspect, there is provided a method for generating a dynamic environment, the method comprising: Multimedia (multimedial) source working with multiple states, and each state is associated perceive different atmosphere; and based on probability provided by a stochastic model output is provided to convert between the state and the subsequent state of the previous, this probability depends on the output of at least the previous state.

[0010] 根据另一个方面,提供一种用于生成随机性模型的方法,其包括:接收多媒体输入,根据预定的方式将该多媒体输入分组;计算关于随后的各组之间的转换的统计量;以及生成与所计算的统计量相关联的概率参数以便实现该随机性模型。 [0010] According to another aspect, a method is provided for generating a stochastic model, comprising: receiving multimedial input according to a predetermined manner enter the multimedia packet; calculate statistics on transition between subsequent groups of ; generating probability parameters and the calculated statistics associated so as to achieve the stochastic model.

[0011] 本发明的这些和其他方面将从下文中描述的各个实施例中显而易见,并且将参考这些实施例进行说明。 [0011] These and other aspects of the various embodiments described hereinafter, the present invention will be apparent from and will be described with reference to these embodiments.

附图说明 BRIEF DESCRIPTION

[0012] 在附图中对本发明进行了进一步地说明: [0012] In the drawings, the present invention is further explained:

[0013] 图1显示出根据本发明的第一实施例; [0013] Figure 1 shows a first embodiment of the present invention;

[0014] 图2显示出图1中的实施例的细节。 [0014] FIG. 2 shows details of FIG. 1 embodiment.

[0015] 图3显示出实现在随后的状态之间的转换的随机性模型的示意性例子;以及 [0015] Figure 3 shows the stochastic model implemented in the subsequent conversion of the state between the schematic example; and

[0016] 图4显示出根据本发明的一种用于生成随机性模型的方法以及一种用于根据该随机性模型而产生动态氛围的方法的示意图;以及 [0016] Figure 4 shows a schematic diagram of a method for generating a stochastic model and a method for generating a stochastic model based on the dynamic atmosphere of a method according to the present invention; and

[0017] 图5显示出根据本发明的实施例的接着发生的步骤。 [0017] Figure 5 shows the next step occurs according to an embodiment of the present invention.

具体实施方式 detailed description

[0018] 参见图1,该图显示出用于产生动态氛围的照明设备1的示意图,该照明设备1实现容纳在安装板10上的照明器11。 [0018] Referring to Figure 1, which shows a diagram for generation of a dynamic lighting atmosphere, which is housed in the lighting device 1 to realize the mounting plate 11 of the luminaire 10. 照明器11包括控制器20,控制器20根据本发明的一种方式来控制设备1的色彩。 The illuminator 11 includes a controller 20, the controller 20 according to one embodiment of the present invention to control the color of the device 1. 如能够在图2中所看到的,在安装板10(印刷电路板)上提供控制器20,该安装板10容纳有用于控制光源21的基本电路系统,所述光源特别是如在该例子中的任何一种RGB组合的多个源,如:一个或两个红色高亮度LED源、一个绿色和一个蓝色的源。 As can be seen in Figure 2, the mounting plate 10 (printed circuit board) provided on the controller 20, the mounting plate 10 to accommodate the basic circuit for controlling the light source system 21, particularly as the light source in this example any one kind of a plurality of source RGB combination, such as: one or two of red high-brightness LED source, a green and a blue source. 可选择的是,也可以使用其他光源,如白炽光源,或者使用任何其他的多原色光源,或者色温度可调的光源。 Alternatively, you can also use other sources, such as incandescent light source, or any other multi-primary color light source or color temperature adjustable light source. 更具体的是,光源21(在该例子中包括RGB三个一组)适合于在多个彩色状态下工作,其中由发射特定色彩的(复合)光源来限定彩色状态。 More specifically, the light source 21 (including a set of RGB three in this example) is adapted to operate in a plurality of color state, wherein a certain color emitted by the (composite) light source color defined state. 因此,彩色状态可以由特定的CIE XYZ坐标来限定,或者可以在任何一个得到的色空间中用坐标表示, 例如RGB组合。 Thus, a color state may be defined by a specific CIE XYZ coordinate, or may be represented in the color space coordinates obtained by any one, e.g., RGB combination. 这除了限定光源21的对应的RGB源的受控强度之外还限定了感觉到的光的色彩。 This is in addition to defining the corresponding RGB light source 21 also defines a controlled intensity of light perceived color. 另外,光源21可以改变辐射的波长,以便生成可见光谱中的特定色彩。 Further, the light source 21 can change the wavelength of the radiation, to generate a specific color in the visible spectrum.

[0019] 为了控制彩色状态,提供控制器20,尤其能够对该控制器20进行编程以便驱动光源21发射特定色彩。 [0019] In order to control the color state, the controller 20 provides, in particular, the controller 20 can be programmed to drive the light source 21 emits a specific color. 特别是,光源21因此能够在不同的随后的彩色状态下工作,即,首先, 光源21发射第一特定色彩,以及在一定时间之后,光源21在控制器20的控制下改变色彩。 In particular, the light source 21 can therefore operate in different subsequent color state, i.e., the first light source 21 emits a first specific color, and after a certain time, to change the color of the light source 21 under the control of the controller 20.

[0020] 控制器20可以由控制参数来预设,可以预编程这些控制参数,然而在优选实施例中,也可以加载这些控制参数例如作为远程设备12上增加的特征,按照惯例用于改变色彩。 [0020] The controller 20 can be preset by the control parameters can be pre-programmed control parameters, however, in a preferred embodiment, it is also possible to load these parameters, such as a remote control device added on 12 characteristics, as is customary for changing color . 特别是,可以预定这些彩色状态并且经由终端或无线数据控制器22加载这些彩色状态。 In particular, these can be scheduled to load these color colored state and 22 state via a terminal or a wireless data controller. 此外,可以预编程或者加载其他控制参数。 In addition, the load can be pre-programmed or other control parameters. 例如,转换动态可以是可变的或可预设的。 For example, the conversion may be variable or dynamic can be preset. 因此,用户能够限定在两个随后的状态之间的动态特性,从而可以逐步地并且按照所希望的或者适合一定环境的方式而继续进行状态转换。 Thus, the user can define the dynamic characteristics between two subsequent states, which can gradually and in accordance with the desired or suitable manner in certain circumstances to continue the state. 转换动态预设电路系统也可以是如这里所描绘的控制器20的一部分。 The dynamic preset conversion circuitry may be depicted herein as part of the controller 20. 此外,也可以对如在下文进一步描述的概率参数进行预编程或者经由数据控制器22加载如在下文进一步描述的概率参数。 In addition, the probability of the parameters may be as further described below, or pre-programmed to load 22 as described further below probability parameters via the data controller.

[0021] 为了基于概率模型来限定空间构型,这在下文进一步解释,当数据链路适合于与其他照明设备以及因此与包括在其他照明设备中的光源进行通信时,也可以利用该数据控制器。 [0021] In order to define the spatial configuration, which is explained further below, at the time when the data link for other lighting equipment and therefore included in other lighting devices to communicate with a light source, you can also use the data control based on a probability model device.

[0022] 因此,在利用图1中图解说明的这种类型的几个照明设备的地方,照明设备1也可以包括用于检测相对于邻近照明设备的物理位置的检测器,并且将模型和处理器/随机性模拟装置设置成与该邻近照明设备的模型和处理器/随机性模拟装置合作以提供随机的/ 随机性氛围。 [0022] Thus, where Fig 1 illustrated in several of this type of lighting device, a lighting device may also includes means for detecting a physical location relative to the lighting device adjacent the detector, and the model and handling device / stochastic simulation device is arranged in cooperation with the processor model and the adjacent lighting equipment / stochastic simulation device to provide a random / stochastic atmosphere.

[0023] 因此,通过协商机构,设备1可以彼此传递其各自的状态或者将各自的状态传递给中央控制系统,这能够决定随后的彩色状态的空间和/或时间动态将会如何演变。 [0023] Accordingly, a consultative body, the device 1 can pass to each other their respective states or their status to a central control system, which can determine the color space subsequent state and / or time how dynamic will evolve.

[0024] 这里,将时间彩色转换限定为随时间演变的彩色设备的彩色状态变化。 [0024] Here, the color conversion is defined as time evolves over time color color device status change. 将空间彩色转换限定为在两个空间附属设备之间的彩色状态变化,例如特别是在包括多个照明设备的几何排列(例如:矩阵阵列或随机分组的排列)的系统中,每个空间附属设备都具有特定的彩色状态。 The color space for color conversion defined as a state change between the two spaces ancillary equipment, such as in particular lighting device comprising a plurality of geometric arrangement (for example: a matrix array or arrangement of randomization) of the system, each of the spatial sub. the device has a specific color state. 可以理解,时间和空间附属状态之间的随机性关系可以彼此独立地受到控制, 其中的一个或两个都可以由实现随机性模型的随机发生器所提供的概率输出来控制。 It will be appreciated random temporal and spatial relationship between the affiliated state can be controlled independently of each other, one or both may be provided by the output probability stochastic model to achieve a random generator control. 特别是,可以在空间意义上来理解"前一个状态",其中可以由两个附属照明设备来形成前一个和随后的状态。 In particular, it can be understood in the sense of space "before a state", which may be composed of two pre-formed subsidiary, lighting equipment and a subsequent state.

[0025] 此外,可以将数据链路连接以便与其他多媒体源通信,所述多媒体源如音频和或视频源。 [0025] In addition, the data link may be connected for communication with other multimedia sources, the multimedia source, such as audio and or video sources. 因此,除了彩色转换之外,可以通过创造性的原理来控制其他感知的环境转换,如音频声音或成像效果。 Thus, in addition to the color conversion, you can control other perceived environmental conversion, such as audio sounds or imaging results through creative works.

[0026] 图3更详细地显示出如在控制器20中实现的用于限定两个随后的状态(1)-(5) 之间的转换的随机性模型的示意性例子。 Shows (1) implemented in the controller 20 for defining two subsequent status [0026] Figure 3 in more detail - schematic example of a stochastic model transformation (5) between the. 为此目的,处理器包括随机发生器(未示出)。 Purpose, for this processor includes a random generator (not shown). 该发生器的输出限定了在前一个状态和随后的状态之间的哪一个转换将会发生。 The output of the generator is defined between a state and the subsequent state which of the previous conversion will occur. 即,基于该生成器的概率结果,并且从当前状态(将成为前一个状态)开始,该控制器基于该当前状态来决定并控制实现随后的状态(1)-(5)的哪一个。 That is, based on the probability of the result of the generator, and from the current state (which will become the previous state) start, the controller determines, based on the current state and the subsequent state control to achieve (1) - (5) of which one. 图3提供了Markov型链路模型,其是用于描述系统从一种状态转换到另一种状态的概率/随机性的(代替决定性的)方法。 Figure 3 provides a Markov chain model type, which is used to describe the system transitions from one state to another state probability / stochastic (instead of decisive) method. 然而, 随机性模型并不(仅)限于Markov类型的方法,而是也可以实现其他概率模型,如概率自动机和Bayesian(贝叶斯)网络。 However, the stochastic model is not (only) limited Markov type of approach, but can also be achieved other probabilistic models, such as probabilistic automata and Bayesian (Bayesian) network.

[0027] 在该优选例子中,假设当前状态、将来状态都不依赖于过去的状态。 [0027] In the preferred example, it assumes that the current state, future state is not dependent on the state of the past. 然而,也能够以更广义的形式来增加这种依赖性。 However, it is possible to increase a more generalized form of this dependency. 在每个瞬时,根据一定的概率分布,系统可以将其状态从当前状态变成另一种状态,或者保持在同一种状态。 In each transient, according to a certain probability distribution system may be its state from the current state into another state, or remain in the same state. 与各种状态改变相关联的概率称为转换概率。 Various probabilities associated state change is called a transition probability.

[0028] 可以利用有限状态机器来作为Markov链路的表示。 [0028] a finite state machine can be used as a Markov chain representation. 如果该机器在时间η处于状态X,那么存在该机器在时间n+1移动到状态y的概率。 If the machine is in state at time η X, then the presence of the machine at time n + 1 is moved to the state y probabilities. 然而,这不限于时间转换,而是也可以应用于空间转换。 However, this is not limited to the time of conversion, but can also be applied to space conversion. 并且,能够应用组合的时间和空间转换模型,其中可以将例如多个照明设备用在预定的空间构型中,所述多个照明设备可以具有多个光源,其每个都应用可以具有空间概率相关性的彩色状态。 And can apply a combination of time and space conversion model, which may be for example, a plurality of lighting devices for use in a predetermined spatial configuration, the plurality of lighting device may have a plurality of light sources, each of which may have application probability space the correlation between color states. 描述这种关系的方法是借助于本领域已知的Markov Random Fields (Markov随机场)。 The method described in this relationship is known in the art by means of Markov Random Fields (Markov Random Field). 因此,可以存在邻近的发光器件以及因此光源都处于预定的相互状态(mutual states)中的概率相关性;其中在由最接近的邻近值原理限定的广义的空间范围内使用术语前一个和"随后的"。 Thus, there may be a light emitting device adjacent to the light source and therefore are in a predetermined mutual status (mutual states) the probability of relevance; wherein prior to use the term in a broad range of space from the nearest neighbor and a defined value principle "Then of". 此外,可以存在每一种光状态都按照时间方式从前一个状态演变到随后状态的概率相关性。 In addition, there may be an optical state every time are in accordance with the evolution of fashion from a previous state to a subsequent state probability of relevance.

[0029] 在图3中,节点(30)代表该系统的多个可能的状态。 [0029] In Figure 3, the node (30) on behalf of a plurality of possible states of the system. 节点i和j之间的箭头(31) 代表该系统以单个时间步长从状态i变成状态j的概率。 Arrow between nodes i and j (31) on behalf of the system to a single time step from the state i into the state j probabilities.

[0030] 在该示范性的状态机器中,能够看到,在时间η处于状态1的系统在系统在时间n+1继续保持在状态1的概率是95%,而在系统在时间n+1移动到状态2的概率是5%。 [0030] In the exemplary state machine, it can be seen in the state of the system at time η 1 at time n + 1 in the system remain in a state probability is 95%, while in the system at time n + 1 the probability of moving to the state 2 is 5%. 而且该图显示出,在时间η处于状态3的系统在n+1继续该状态的概率是85%、在时间n+1移动到状态4的概率是12%,并且在时间n+1移动到状态1的概率是3%。 Furthermore the figure shows that, at time η is in the state of the system 3 in the n + continuing this state probability is 85%, at time n + 1 is moved to the probability state 4 is 12%, and at time n + 1 is moved to 1 state probability is 3%.

[0031] Markov链模型的概率参数也可以表示在转换概率矩阵中: [0031] probability parameters Markov chain model can also be represented in the transition probability matrix:

Figure CN102027806BD00071

[0033] 图4显示出根据本发明的一种用于生成随机性模型的方法以及一种用于根据该随机性模型而产生动态氛围的方法的示意图。 [0033] Figure 4 shows a schematic diagram of a method for generating a stochastic model and a method for generating a stochastic model based on the dynamic atmospheres method according to the present invention. 在该图中,需要确定如在控制器20中实现的该概率模型的参数,例如根据显示自然(时间和/或空间)彩色转换的视频源或图像40(如图4中所示)来确定。 In this figure, the parameter as determined in the probability model implemented in the controller 20, e.g., according to the display picture or video source natural (temporal and / or spatial) color converter 40 (shown in FIG. 4) to determine . 其次,必须将该模型装入要必须执行该模型的照明设备1的控制器20中。 Secondly, it must be loaded into the model must perform the lighting controller 1 of 20 in this model.

[0034] 在随后的模型生成步骤41中示意性地表明了来自图像40的色彩排列的建模和再现。 [0034] In a subsequent model generating step 41 schematically shows the arrangement of colors from image 40 and reproducing modeling. 再现设备21包括基于所生成的模型来再现色彩序列的至少一个光源。 Reproducing apparatus 21 includes a model based on the generated color reproduction sequence of at least one light source.

[0035] 参考图5进一步详细地描述模型生成步骤41。 [0035] Referring to Figure 5 further model generating step 41 described in more detail. 首先,从图4中能够看到,在某些区域中将图像分组,每个区域都限定了平均色彩权重。 First of all, can be seen from Figure 4, the image will be grouped in certain regions, each region defines a weighted average color. 在另一个例子中,可以从例如自然景色的视频内容获得与时间彩色转换相关联的动态照明效果,所述自然景色如水、火或风景。 In another example, you can get the time associated with the color conversion of dynamic lighting effects such as natural scenery from the video content, the natural scenery such as water, fire or landscape. 因此,根据视频源序列的时间色彩分布或者图像的空间色彩分布来生成随机性(Markov)模型。 Thus, according to the time sequence of color video source or spatial distribution of color distribution of the image to generate randomness (Markov) model. 可以使用本领域已知的SE(delta E) (CIE实验室)作为距离测量。 Known in the art may be used SE (delta E) (CIE Lab) as the distance measurement. 此外,去掉最小的几组彩色分布,并且可以将每组的质心用作Markov链中的节点。 In addition, remove the smallest color distribution groups, and each group centroid can be used as Markov chain nodes.

[0036] 因此,其中根据预定方式(如在一个例子中是色彩、色度,亮度(lightness))将多媒体输入分组的图5中的步骤500涉及如下内容: Step [0036] Thus, according to a predetermined mode in which (as in the example is a color, tint, brightness (lightness instead)) input multimedia packet 500 in Figure 5 in terms of:

[0037] 1.从源视频的每一帧0 < i < m提取有代表性的色彩特征(fi)。 [0037] 1. Extract of representative color features from each frame of the source video 0 <i <m (fi).

[0038] 从每一帧提取的色彩特征代表该帧的总的彩色组成或者在该帧中的照明色彩。 [0038] The overall color from the color feature extraction for each frame of the frame composed of representatives of the lighting or color in the frame. 当例子以该帧的平均色彩为特点时,可以使用中间值和三均值(trimean)色彩,以及利用例如灰度世界(grayworld)、白斑或PCA (主成分分析)算法的照明色彩估计。 As examples of the average color of the frame for the characteristics, you can use the median and mean of three (trimean) color, such as gray-scale and the use of the World (grayworld), white or PCA (Principal Component Analysis) illumination color estimation algorithm.

[0039] 2.通过使已提取的色彩(fi)分成色组(cj)并且用其组代表(fi*)代替每种色彩(fi)来减少色彩的数量,其中〇彡j彡η。 [0039] 2. By extracted color (fi) into color groups (cj) and to reduce the number of colors instead of each color (fi) with its group representatives (fi *), in which the square San j San η. 每组(Vj)的变化也是知道的。 Each group (Vj) variations are also known.

[0040] 可以使用任何通用的无监督的分组算法来获得多组色彩。 [0040] grouping algorithm may be used any conventional unsupervised to get multiple sets of colors. 在我们的典型实施例中,使用k平均值分组(k-means clustering)和模糊平均值移动(blurring mean shift)。 In our exemplary embodiment, the average packet of k (k-means clustering) and fuzzy moving averages (blurring mean shift).

[0041] 3.采用多个组(cj)作为Markov链的状态。 [0041] 3. The use of a plurality of groups (cj) as the state Markov chain. 在步骤501中,利用在分组的源色彩(fi*)中的观察到的转换来估计Markov链的转换概率pa,b0彡a,b彡η。 In step 501, the use of color in the source packet (fi *) in the observed conversion to estimate the Markov chain transition probabilities pa, b0 San a, b San η.

[0042] 另一种分组方式可以是按照时间积分方式,如在预定时间上的平均色彩或声级。 [0042] Another grouping may be according to the time integral manner, such as the average color or sound level at a predetermined time.

[0043] 可选择的是,源材料可以是静态图像。 [0043] Alternatively, the source material may be a still image. 在这种情况下,根据状态(色组)的邻近概率来估计该转换概率并且手动地控制再现的速度。 In this case, according to the state (color group) is adjacent to estimate the probability and the transition probability to manually control the speed of reproduction.

[0044] 可选择的是,可以手工地制作该模型。 [0044] Alternatively, you can manually make the model. 灯光设计艺术家可以手工地"以与VJ同样的方式"来产生彩色状态和转换概率。 Lighting design artists can manually "in the same manner as VJ" to produce color and state transition probabilities. 对于后者而言,存在几种可能性。 In the latter case, there are several possibilities. 设计者能够仅确定在预定彩色状态之间的概率。 Designers can determine the probability of only between a predetermined color states. 另一种可能性是让用户确定在该范围内的色彩(分布)以及对于每种状态转换的概率。 Another possibility is to allow the user to determine the color within the range (profile) and the probability for each state transition. 这可以利用软件在计算机上进行,并且可以将最后得到的模型传送到照明设备,例如通过从网站上下载。 This software can be used on a computer, and the resulting model can be transferred to the lighting equipment, such as by downloading from the site.

[0045] 因此,将这种方式生成的Markov模型加入到(独立的)照明设备中,该(独立的) 照明设备能够自主地再现随机的/随机性氛围。 [0045] Thus, the Markov model generated in this way is added to the (separate) illumination device, the (independent) lighting devices can autonomously reproduce random / stochastic atmosphere.

[0046] 对于这些模型的了解过程而言,输入不限于视频和图片,而是可以包括音频、各种各样的传感器(压力、温度或生理学的)或上述的组合。 [0046] For these models to understand the process, the input is not limited to video and pictures, but may include audio, various sensors (pressure, temperature or physiological) or a combination thereof.

[0047] 根据获得的模型再现彩色状态: [0047] According to the state of the model obtained the color reproduction:

[0048] 假设色彩的数量是N并且更新频率是f,该模型使用: [0048] assumed that the number of colors is N and the update frequency is f, the model uses:

[0049] -用于状态转换概率的N2数量 [0049] - state transition probabilities for the number N2

[0050] -用于色彩的RGB值的3N数量 Number of 3N for RGB color values - [0050]

[0051] 在处理能力方面: [0051] In terms of processing power:

[0052] -每秒生成f个(伪)随机数 [0052] - generate per second f a (pseudo) random number

[0053] -每秒flog (N)个转换概率矩阵查找 [0053] - flog per second (N) conversion probability matrix Find

[0054] -在(例如通过低通滤波器)而将产生的色彩序列过滤从而引起附加的所希望的效果(如平滑度)的实施例的情况下,滤波器每秒进行f个操作。 [0054] - in (for example, through a low-pass filter) color sequence will generate additional filtering resulting in the desired effect (eg smoothness) in the case of the embodiment, a filter f operations per second. 该滤波器的参数可以是用户控制的或预定的。 The filter parameters can be user controlled or predetermined.

[0055] 因此,对于实际的N(5彡N彡20)和f (25彡f彡50)而言,在非常小的处理平台上也可以实现。 [0055] Therefore, the actual N (5 N San San 20) f (25 50 San San f) terms and on a very small processing platform can also be achieved.

[0056] 下面将基于一个例子来进一步解释步骤503,其中根据实现了随机性方法的模型来获得概率输出。 [0056] The following is based on an example to further explain the step 503, in which the method according to the implementation of the stochastic models to obtain probability output. 假定模型具有4种状态和4个状态转换。 Assumed model has four states and four state transitions. 例如,保持在状态1的概率、或者当处于状态1而转向状态2、3和4的概率可以分别是0. 7、0. 05、0. 1和0. 15。 For example, held in the probability state 1, or when in state 1 and turn 2, 3 and 4 of the probability state can respectively be 0.5 7,0. 05,0. 1 and 0.15.

[0057] 当处在状态1时转向另一种状态的概率: [0057] When in state 1 shift another state probabilities:

[0058] 从S1转换到 [0058] transition from S1 to

[0059] SI 70% [0059] SI 70%

[0060] S2 5% [0060] S2 5%

[0061] S3 10% [0061] S3 10%

[0062] S4 15% [0062] S4 15%

[0063] 映射(map)关于该转换的随机数的一种可能是线性搜索。 [0063] Mapping (map) relates to a random number of the conversion may be a linear search. 这意味着在0-0. 7之间的随机数将导致保持在同一种状态,在0. 7-0. 75之间的随机数将导致转换2,在0. 75-0. 85 之间的随机数将导致转换3,在0. 85-1之间的随机数将导致转换4。 This means that a random number between 0-0. 7 will result in keeping the same state, a random number between 0. 7-0. 75 will result in a transition 2, 0. 75-0. 85 between the random number will result in a transition 3, a random number between 0. 85-1 will cause conversion 4.

Figure CN102027806BD00091

[0067] 当然,可以改变转换的次序。 [0067] Of course, you can change the order of conversion.

[0068] 因此,在步骤504中,利用该模型的结果来生成状态转换以改变该设备的彩色状ίέτ 〇 [0068] Thus, in step 504, using the results of the model to generate a state transition to change the color of the device like ίέτ billion

[0069] 模型的再现是一种简单的操作,其仅需要来自均匀的[0,1]分布的一个随机绘图(random draw)和每时间间隔的线性搜索,在该时间间隔内再现该模型(通常是对于以25Hz从视频材料获得的模型而目)。 [0069] reproduction model is a simple operation, it only needs to come from a uniform [0,1] distribution of a random drawing (random draw) and linear search each time interval, the model reproduced within the time interval ( typically 25Hz for the model to obtain from the video material and mesh).

[0070] -种可选择的映射方法是二分搜索(binary search)。 [0070] - selectable mapping method is the binary search (binary search).

[0071] 对于单个光源而言,再现过程由随机生成器来进行,其挑选该状态转换。 [0071] For a single light source, the reproduction process is carried out by a random generator, the selection of the state transitions. 对于Markov随机场(MRF)而言,能够使用如Gibb取样的技术来为所有光设备生成色彩序列。 For Markov Random Field (MRF), it can be used as Gibb sampling techniques for all optical device generates a color sequence.

[0072] 本发明公开内容的实施例包括照明设备。 Example [0072] The present invention disclosure include lighting equipment. 可是本发明不限于只用光作为输出,而是覆盖声音(声谱)、嗅觉、振动和触觉输出也作为附加的模态。 However, the present invention is not limited to only the light as output, but covers sound (the sound spectrum), smell, vibration and tactile output also as an additional mode. 本发明还覆盖这些输出模态的组合。 The present invention also covers a combination of these output modes. 更为特别的是,可以理解,本发明还覆盖如上面描述的组合特征的实施例,但要在没有与此相反的表示的情况下。 More specifically, it is understood that the invention also covers embodiments of a combination of features as described above, but in the absence of contrary represents. 虽然概率输出取决于前一个彩色状态,但是其也可以取决于其他方面。 Although the probability of output depends on the state of the previous color, but it can also depend on other aspects. 在权利要求中,括号内的任何附图标记不应当解释为限制该权利要求。 In the claims, any reference signs placed in parentheses shall not be construed as limiting the claim. 动词"包括"不排除还存在除了权利要求中列出的元件或步骤之外的元件或步骤。 The verb "comprising" does not exclude the presence of elements or steps in addition to the claims listed elements or steps. 元件前面的冠词"一"或"一种"不排除存在多个这种元件。 Preceding an element "a" or "an" does not exclude a plurality of such elements. 本发明可以借助于包括几个分立元件的硬件和/或借助于适当编程的处理器来实现。 The present invention may be by means of hardware comprising several distinct elements, and / or by means of a suitably programmed processor. 在列举了几个装置的设备权利要求中,这些装置的几个可以用一个且同一个硬件来实施。 In enumerating several means of apparatus as claimed in claim, several of these means may be one and the same item of hardware implementation. 在彼此不同的从属权利要求中列举的某些措施不表示不能有利地使用这些措施的结合。 Certain measures in mutually different dependent claims does not indicate that is not listed advantageously use a combination of these measures.

Patent Citations
Cited PatentFiling datePublication dateApplicantTitle
CN1903629A *9 Aug 200631 Jan 2007吉林省卧龙科技发展有限责任公司Random energy management method of bienergy source power automobile
CN2185494Y *9 Jun 199314 Dec 1994张曼卿Controller for decorative lamps
CN2544172Y *14 Aug 20029 Apr 2003崔淑萍Automatic color gradually changing multi-color lamp
US5924784 *15 Aug 199620 Jul 1999Chliwnyj; AlexMicroprocessor based simulated electronic flame
US6611297 *13 Apr 199926 Aug 2003Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.Illumination control method and illumination device
*US2006233437 Title not available
Classifications
International ClassificationH05B37/02, F21S10/02
Cooperative ClassificationH05B37/029
Legal Events
DateCodeEventDescription
20 Apr 2011C06Publication
6 Jul 2011C10Entry into substantive examination
27 Apr 2016C14Grant of patent or utility model
12 Apr 2017CP01
12 Apr 2017TR01